Our vision is to change the way people and business get weather, by providing the next generation, multimedia, crowdsourcing network that generates accurate, ultra-local weather information.
Are you excited about building from scratch the next generation weather big data architecture for a very early stage startup in Silicon Valley? Check out our current US weather map since our product launch last August.
Minimum education and experience required: Must have a Bachelor's degree or the equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology or related field and 1 years of industry working experience.
- Proficiency in one or more languages including Perl, Python, Shell, Java and C++.
- Solid understanding of NoSQL landscape, internals of NoSQL frameworks (like working of Java Virtual Machines, etc.), and knowledge of available frameworks
- Strong knowledge in database management is a must.
- Capable to present complex concepts to the audience at different levels.
- Hands on experiences in Hadoop and/or Spark is a big plus.
- Pay is competitive, and commensurate with experience
- Health insurance, 401k, accrued PTO
- The fun part: Modern office campus by award winning architect, swimming pool, indoor rock climbing, group lessons all inclusive gym membership, fruits and snack. Shuttle to Caltrain station on campus as well.
- All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, religious creed, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, physical and/or mental disabilities, medical condition, age, or marital status.
- Interested qualified candidates please submit your resume to email@example.com