BloomSky is a venture funded startup revolutionizing the way you experience the weather. We are disrupting how people discover and share weather information with smart devices, a mobile social network, and big data analysis. Our crowdsourced network of weather insights, supported by personal weather stations with cameras, gives users accurate, real-time and hyperlocal weather data paired with images of actual weather conditions.
If you are fun, energetic, eager to work on an exciting product where everyone gets to do some of everything, and love that no two days are alike, then this is the right environment for you.
The UI/Graphic Designer can have a background in Mobile, Marketing, or Web Design.
- Create layout, graphic elements, assets, and visual designs that flow in responsive design environments.
- Partner with front-end dev team to create HTML and CSS-friendly designs
- Set style guides that reflect brand standards for interactive, user-centric products.
- Ensure that all creative assets across all channels meet BloomSky’s visual standards and style.
- Possess expert understanding of multimedia design and experience building files for both print and digital
- Create easily understandable user interfaces for our suite of products: interactive weather search, user dashboard, intranet, apps, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree, deep experience with graphic and UI design, 2+ years of experience.
- Fluent with Adobe products, Indesign, mockup software, and other designer tools.
- An experienced, talented portfolio that indicates an ability to tune into our brand’s style.
- Bonus points: UX or design-thinking experience, and photography experience
- Fun, outdoorsy and interested in weather, passionate about the product, and good sense of humor!
- Pay is competitive, and commensurate with experience
- Health insurance, 401k, accrued PTO
- The fun part: Modern office campus by award winning architect, swimming pool, indoor rock climbing, group lessons all inclusive gym membership, fruits and snack. Shuttle to Caltrain station on campus as well.
- All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, religious creed, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, physical and/or mental disabilities, medical condition, age, or marital status.
- Interested qualified candidates please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org