Customer Support Manager
BloomSky is a venture funded startup revolutionizing the way you experience the weather. We are disrupting how people discover and share weather information with smart devices, a mobile social network, and big data analysis. Our crowdsourced network of weather insights, supported by personal weather stations with cameras, gives users accurate, real-time and hyperlocal weather data paired with images of actual weather conditions.
If you are fun, energetic, eager to work on an exciting product where everyone gets to do some of everything, and love that no two days are alike, then this is the right environment for you.
The Customer Support Manager is a BloomSky hero responsible for giving the best quality assistance to our users.
- Plan, develop and produce training materials and FAQs using various Web tools and software applications
- Spearhead customer support effort to set up customer support system, including answering user questions through phone calls, email, online chat tools and on-site meetings, and provide diagnosis and feedback to the team to improve customer experience and service/product quality
- Lead technicians to assist in on-site setup and installation, as well as device maintenance to ensure its long “live” hours; maintain contact with customers to ensure high quality support
- Progressive technical support experience including troubleshooting and installing hardware, software, database and other peripheral equipment; experience in presenting training sessions; technology certification desirable.
- Knowledge of: Principles and operation of the Internet; various mobile and computer platforms and operating systems; standard software application programs; image editing software; basic consumer electronics hardware knowledge, audiovisual and related peripheral equipment; basic electrical safety practices; principles of training and presenting to groups.
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in something technical related
- At least 2 years of customer support experience
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of job associated database/software/hardware/documentation
- Customer focused
- Problem solving skills
- Time management skills
- US work authorization required
- Pay is competitive, and commensurate with experience
- Health insurance, 401k, accrued PTO
- The fun part: Modern office campus by award winning architect, swimming pool, indoor rock climbing, group lessons all inclusive gym membership, fruits and snack. Shuttle to Caltrain station on campus as well.
- All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, religious creed, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, physical and/or mental disabilities, medical condition, age, or marital status.
- Interested qualified candidates please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org